Monday, June 14, 2004

On last Thursday, Lola and I went to visit a crèche... full of activities, just near the flat, etc. The purrrfect plan for me.
But it's private... so it's expensive!

I've signed (and had to pay in advance...grmmppphhh) for half a day per week, and for 4 months.
I can't afford for more... 23 euros for Lola to spend all her thursday mornings with other lil devils discovering new activities! :)

I really think she has to learn just a lil bit that Life is not a nightmare when I'm not around (lol!), and that when I leave for a couple of hours, I'm always back.
That won't give me much time to do stuff I can't do with Lola around, so I really do it more for Lola than I.

I know you'll find that stoopid but, I feel a bit nervous thinking of letting Lola *somewhere*, even for a couple of hours.
I also have to learn to do it ;-)

No comments: