Saturday, July 10, 2004

Awwwww .... and phewwwwww!
Dat was about my reaction when Joe was brought back from his last chemo session.

Awwww... because he looks bad, he simply does not move from the nest I made for him. He has scratched himself even more than usual above the eyes (where he lost his antennas). He is calm (way too calm) but still stressed (wet nose betrays a lot)

And.. Phewwwwwww... because the tumour is not back for the moment, and it was his last chemo session. We won't do it twice, sure thing.
Chemo for cats is kinda new it seems. As expensive as an operation, but less painful I think. And more efficient. I hope.

Hm, and I gotta add a real grrrrrrrrrrrr to my reactions.
Grrrrrr... Because it seems the veterinary has let Joe in his transport's box for the whole day! (usually pets are put into larger cages there).
And we got him back all wet and scared. He has peed on himself all day of course and they did not care at all. That makes me mad. They should enjoy the same treatment for a day me thinks, maybe they would understand.

No comments: