Tuesday, July 06, 2004

(I find that blogging about blogs very very paradoxal. I won't do it twice in july, I promise :P)

Reading Alinet's blog about blogging or not blogging, I realized there were not any rule really with blogs.
Everybody finally does it for different reasons.

I can't help thinking though that if we write in blogs, it's because we want to be read. Otherwise we would simply not put our journal online, no?

Now I'm not looking forward getting more and more readers, I personnally don't see the point here. Sharing with friends and relatives is what matters to me. And sometimes if a newbie joins the discussions, that's fantabizooby. If the newbie turns to be a friend, that's even beDer.

Anyway, that was a female-ish (= complicate... kiddin! :P) way to say I was happy to see you all so regularly around here. I luuuuve to hear your opinions, defend your ideas or share your last jokes!

Thank ewwwws **~~*^* *

No comments: