Thursday, July 08, 2004

I neber thought I could shout after a granny.
But neber say neber, right?
hehe

I feel a bit bad, though the "granny" in question is a real b..witch!
She lives in the building just in front of ours, and she spends her time insulting the kids (who are not even 10 years-old) each time they come and play in the courtyard.

And each time she does that, I always think I will tell her my way of thinking one day.
For once, she hasn't seen me opening the window today (otherwise she always disappear).

She kept on shouting insults at the kids (telling them the worst thingies, racist stuff -they're portuguese-).
I had to shout more loudly than the old witch! But it took her 1 long minute before she could hear me!

I told (shouted) her if she did not stop threatening the kids I'd call for the police! (which I thought was suddenly the best thingie to tell... old witch-grannies are always "on the side of the police"... a reverse situation was kinda appropriate)

Anyway, she complained about her fragile health, and I told (rather shouted again! gloops!) her to go to relax on her bed then, to stop shouting after the kids, to put plugs in her ears and leave the kids live their life.

Once it was over she closed her shutters and it was peaceful again.

Really! She always makes more noise than the kids!
I hope I will never turn into a bitter dry old bitch... witch I mean! ;-)
How can they be so nasty with kids just playing around and laughing?!!!!

No comments: