Thursday, July 22, 2004

On the road again. Tonight.
(happy sigh)

I can see in my crystal ball that we gonna have more peaceful holidays than last year. One year ago, we've spent 2 crazy weeks trying to find a house in Bretagne. We finally did, then had to sign quickly without knowing how we'll proceed really...then started the big stressing time to find money. Waaaaa glad all that is over!

Now ok, we have much work to do on our lil paradise, but the most difficult part is finally done.

Anyway, back to the present holidays.
I'm all excited for many reasons (just the way we all are when we're about to leave the sweet routine)... and among them there's this new thingie that has been installed in the family house, there in Bretagne.
I've no idea how it's called in English, but you know... this kinda phallic thingie you use to watch the stars?
There is one there now!!!! I can't wait to try it all the more as the shooting stars' season is about to start no?
I'm unable to *read* the sky, but I luuuve the BeauDy of it **~~*^* *

I hope to come back in a supa-top-blogmood and share with ewwws, my friends, new sunnygroovybananas' adventures :-)

I will have a thought for those working hard... the minimum I can do while relaxing in a hamac :P hehe


Petite musique crépusculaire by Pascal Moguérou
from "Les Korrigans, livre II"

No comments: