Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Aliens and air ducts

Why do I hardly remember any of my dreams or nightmares?

And why then when it happens I remember one, it's nebber something psychologically strange (like classic ones: falling, flying, walking in a field full of flowers, talking with your grand-grand-ma etc etc) that could gets hundreds of fine explanations!

But nenene, good ol' classics are not for me.
I've dreamt last night Martin and I had significant roles in Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings (lol, a pity to have such a teenage'dream...I mean being in a movie...not worse than my last drean where I was having mint tea with the whole Metallica gang! LOL)

... and that between the scenes, we had to learn our text. At that moment we are back in the bedroom I had when I was 16 (a couple of years ago!)...
...BUT... we never managed to learn it properly because Aliens were threatening us all the time. Instead of learning, we spent our time running with the text sheets, trying to escape these aliens (hairy aliens in my dreams).



What you wanna do with that dream, hm?
I wonder!

The funny thing is that at the same time, Martin had a *real* nightmare! He was escaping "danger" in a kind of very narrow air duct, and when he was about to be out, the narrow air duct transformed into 5 narrower air ducts in which it was impossible to go. He had to go back by the bigger one then. Which got about impossible.

Haa, that is a good nightmare, one that makes ya happy to wake up! One that you can interprete easily... life, new choice to make, decisions... not going to fast, etc etc!

(jealous sigh)

No comments: