Monday, August 30, 2004

Cattitude

Have a look at that, below... a bit long, but pretty *guuuuuud*!
;-)

"From a Dog's Daily Diary:

08:00 am Oh Boy! Dog Food! My Favourite!
09:30 am Oh Boy! A Car Ride! My Favourite!
09:40 am Oh Boy! A Walk! My Favourite!
10:30 am Oh Boy! Getting rubbed and petted! My Favourite!
11:30 am Oh Boy! Dog Food! My Favourite!
12:00 Oh Boy! The Kids! My Favourite!
01:00 pm Oh Boy! The Yard! My Favourite!
04:00 pm Oh Boy! To the Park! My Favourite!
05:00 pm Oh Boy! Dog Food! My Favourite!
05:30 pm Oh Boy! Pretty Mums! My Favourite!
06:00 pm Oh Boy! Playing Ball! My Favourite!
06:30 pm Oh Boy! Watching TV with my Master! My favourite!
08:30 pm Oh Boy! Sleeping in Master's Bed! My Favourite!

From a Cat's Daily Diary:

Day 183 of my captivity.
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal.
The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild scolding I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture.
Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded; must try this at the top of the stairs.
In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair; must try this on their bed.
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts.
They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was. Hmmmm, not working according to plan.
There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell of food. More importantly, I overheard that my confinement was due to my power of "allergies". I must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.
The Dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He speaks with them regularly, and I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time..."

No comments: