Wednesday, September 08, 2004

(in)Dependence -chapter 2-

Yesterday, Lola's been alone at the crèche for one hour.
I left, thinking she'd be fine, and knowing that I'll have to survive (rolling eyes to meself)

I survived very well... on the sunny terrasse of a café near! lol
I had taken some work to do with me, and inspiration was there too..
:)))

BUT
...When I came back to take Lola, she was crying like I had never seen (nor heard)... and this had started 50 minutes before!
:(((((

Shiteroooo!
The girls there told me Lola would require more time to be ready. So we start again the training this morning.
I've to bring a photo album for Lola... to help the girls there when nothing can stop Lola's tears.





I hope she'll get used to all that quickly, that breaks my lil heart already!

No comments: