Monday, September 13, 2004

Lost in Strawberry Shortcake

Have you ever had a video or dvd of "Strawberry Shortcake"? When you open it, it smells strawberry!
What a girlie thingie! hehe
Lola luuuves it and it's been 2 days now we hear a giggling strawberry shortcake from the tv... That's part of the parents' job I guess...!

Thankfully, Lola agreed to have a break for 2 hours so that we could watch Lost in translation.
(I say 2 hours, but it's not really true. Lola's caught my cold and woke up maybe 8 times in the first hour of the movie! Then at 2.00 am, 3.30, 4.00 and 7.00!!!... part of the parents' job too I guess. But... I don't wanna that again! never ever!)

Anyway, we agree with everybody, it is a very good movie.
When a movie is so much appreciated, you always tend to watch it with a more severe point of view. Which makes the movie here even better!

No comments: