Monday, September 13, 2004

Waiting for Björk's next album...

... just because the last one, Medulla, doesn't completly seduce me. So far I've heard extreme criticism about it, people talking of it wether as a master piece or as a joke.
It is certainly not a joke, because a few songs are trully beauDiful and full of Björk's poetic and unique touch.
But I admit that some songs tend to push me to grab the remote control to jump to the next song. Which is not the best sign! lol

Anyway telling it's a good or bad album would be stoopid, let's say this one touches me less than the others. A question of tastes.
Thinking of it, I believe *music* is definatly the most *sensitive* art to me... in the way "good" or "bad" music can only be a very personnal judgement. It's as much the case with other arts (for me at least!).

No comments: