Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Lola's lil bubble

I've just registered Lola for her first year at school which should start in september.
Lola's school should be the one which is at 30 seconds from our flat, which is fookin kewl!

I hope then I can work from home, really taking care of my biz, which is hardly possible with the shrimpette around.

Lola will really start to get out of her lil bubble, that will be something**~~*^* *

Talking of bubbles, Lola's getting to be the bubbles' queenie at the parc. 10 days now she's doing that only, she's facinated by them. So 10 days i'm trying every liquid soap at the house to find the purrfect recipe.
Soap I use for Lola's much better than the one to wash the dishes ;-)

And 10 days now I have to run to catch these bubbles. I'm good at it with the feet, kick boxing way, of course :P

No comments: