Friday, October 08, 2004

Mead and birthday cake

We're leaving tonight for a short short weekend in Bretagne!
It gonna be cold, which is purrfect for warm times around the fireplace.

On Saturday, we plan to celebrate Lola's birthday.
Lola will be 2 years-old tomorrow. Time flies and I can hardly remember our life without our lil treasure (sleeping in the morning? no idea about how it feels ;-)

As it gonna be Lola's birthday, I plan to make a purrfect Lola's day (while Martin and other relatives will be sweating (I hope! :P), working in the hobbits' house :P).

I'm all excited with this birthday! Just as if it was mine, no, much more excited! It's just that... Lola is now more like a lil goil than a baby (though I keep repeating to Martin that Lola is still "very small", very "my little baby"! hehe)... So it will be her very first birthday as a real goilette. She'll be aware of it, dat's new :)))

We did not want to spoil her, rather keep money for a new bed for her... but I just could not resist! It will be her first big birthday party there... so, it will be special and that's what matters at the end**~~*^* *^^* *

No comments: