Thursday, October 07, 2004

Men in (Black) ... skirt!

What do you think about it (men+skirt)?
Yesterday, I saw 2 men wearing skirts, one was with his kids in the parc, the other was shopping.
Maybe it starts to be the fashion now? (you never see men in skirt around here!)

I found it really kewl. The 2 guys wore their (long) skirt with panache. It suited them!
I think Martin has a long one somewhere that he wore sometimes when he was in Germany. He wishes he could wear some more often, specially in summer time. And I can understand that!



I don't think I'd like any type of skirt on a man (weird images coming to my mind! hehe), but the long, large ones (samouraï type) or the kilt type are definatly great on men!
Very male-ish!
And after all... old cilizations used to enjoy skirts and dresses for men and women. It's very traditionnal :P

No comments: