Saturday, October 16, 2004

Tatoooo! Metoooo!

We're thinking hard about our next tatoos here. Martin already knowwwwws what he wants, a mermaid, pin-up style, traditional sailor style again! lol
Well, I laugh but like the idea! He hasn't found a design yet. Asked me to make it (argggg!). I will make a few, inspiring meself from the Bettie Page poses. The queen of the pin-ups no?

And as for myself, I know I want something floral, simple, like ivy. Maybe on the back of my neck (having a double heart attack thinking of the needle there), and going down a bit on the back or the shoulder.
I haven't found a design so far... and I won't make it for meself, oh nenene.
If anyone has an idea about it...


This one is not too bad, but not what I want


(Gweno, if you read this, and I know you do :P, don't tell mom I'm doing it again! lol! I just know she'll like it once she sees it...not before! hehe)
(Gawd, and I'm 29+1 years old!)

No comments: