Friday, November 26, 2004

24 hours

without the shrimpette!
Believe it or not... in 2 full years, it's going to be the first time Lola sleeps somewhere else!!!
Whenever we went out, we've always come back where Lola was sleeping, even if it was at 5.00 am!

Time for her to enjoy some independence you think?
We agree!
;-)

So on Saturday morning we send her to her grand-mama and grand-papa till Sunday.
And I tell you, we're going to enjoy every single minute we'll spend alone.

There are so much we wanna do...and days are so short!

Besides work, (sigh yes, work), on the list there will be:

-Shopping (not much, just enough for me to enjoy taking my time -poor martin!-)
-A Breton pub near, where we'll watch rugby! Weeeeee
-wearing what you usually never wear when you have to play the horse on your all four! ;-)
-a restaurant whose menu will steal me a few tears of pleasure. I want a menu that will be pure poetry! I wanna sigh and drool even before sitting at the table.
-painting (words!) on tshirts (yup, something I wanna do since ages)
-candles and soft music times
-candles and metal music times!
-oh! and one morning sleeping late (late = anything after 8.00 am)

Lola will have the time of her life there, being spoiled and all... and same for us!

(dancing, throwing rose petals in the air around the bubbling champ' bottles)
**~~*^* ***~~^* *

No comments: