Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hamburg #1 : the starter

I don't know where to start... help Penny, you organized Guru! **~~*^* *^^^*^* *

Hamburg was just better than I expected it to be. Welcoming with its autumn colours, warm with our adorable family and friends, sparkling with its pubs and discos, entertaining with its Autumn's festivities and so beauDiful with the first xmas lights in the houses and cinnamon perfume in the air!

We've really spent excellent holidays, certainly thanks to Martin's parents who took care of everything when we needed it, starting everyday with a purrfect breakfast made of pumpkin marmelade, eggs, croissants, etc etc(happy sigh).

I was suprised how much Hamburg was into Autumn's fashion. All the trees wearing superb reds, yellows and oranges. The trees there are huge... bigger than here, no kidding!
And you have so much of them within the city that streets are covered with leaves in autumn, something I had forgotten with the maniac parisians who get quickly rid of every lost leaf on the floor.

I wish I had made some nice pics of it... but nooo... I bring back here the most colourless photo I've made, taken on a wet day.
Can you believe it's the city here? Me neither. Hamburg is definatly full of charms.

No comments: