Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The lil carpenter and the red district

It could be a fairy tale, yes yes.
And it's almost one.

Have you ever seen such creatures moving their body in good dancing clubs (=metal clubs)?





Ok, the malish photo is almost ridiculous, which is NOT the case in reality (trust ol' Candy)

I've only seen that in Germany... and when you see a large black hat in a club or in a pub there, you can be sure a carpenter (male or female!) is hiding under.
I'm frustrated I haven't found better photos ...because they look trooly beauDiful in their black costume, with such stylish flared trousers and all!

(faint!!!)

Anyway... they are real carpenters! Not yet "masters" though, but improving their art while travelling around the country to learn more. Just like in the old times. I find this fascinating.

That makes me think about the hero of one of my favourite books (The Pillars of the Earth), he was a carpenter... a crazy job, for passionate people... that inspire me a lot!**~~*^* *^^* *

No comments: