Thursday, November 04, 2004

Watchin tv, having a tat'

The skin gets a good memory! Mine at least remembered how painful was the first tattoo I got. So for the second one, my skin knew what to expect. And it was just better!
Hurrrray!
But the scratching effect... THIS is very disturbing...when the skin is healing, you just wanna scratch and scratch again! (like right now! arggg!)

I wanted ivy, but I haven't found a right design... I should have done it meself. Next time ;-). This time I decided to put some balance on my back, having another tribal dragon on the other shoulder . I did that for a (chhhhhut) bigger project, for a big buDerfly or something like that in the middle of the back. lol. I type this but I'm not sure I'll do it one day!

Martin has now his (mine! :P) mermaid done! Our tat'opa (that's how people call him there, "grand pa") really enjoyed doing it, because it's the "old style"... not just "colouring" like with the tribal.

What was the words used by our tattoo guy again? Keep Hell beauDiful, get a tattoo!
lol

No comments: