Saturday, November 06, 2004

Why days are too short...

Working at home is not simple.
Working at home with a shrimpette around is almost impossible!

So you make some compromise, you have no other choice anyway. Working in the evenings, waking up earlier.
I wish I had the time to really take care of my biz but I'm hunting free minutes to finish with projects here and there.. and finally never get the time to focus on my biz... I will have to find this time.

It's Saturday evening, almost midnight... dinner's almost ready by the way, usual time for it.
I've just finished working on Herman #3. What a relief!

Tomorrow I've to start making a Xmas card for which I got an order (which happens only once or twice a year! lol.. I'm not a donald trump yet!).
Then I'll have to (find the time to)..
..create this new website, a bit different from the one I have, a bit more salacious.
..work on new paintings for this new website
..draw more tattoos (used finally as *marketing tools*, yes yes)
..finish my fairy tale, a big big project dear to my heart and I hope to my "purse"
..trying to find paterns for medieval costumes (I'm really bad at sewing, but Martin will teach me) that maybe we could sell on medieval markets... hehe... I'm actually serious!
..learning how to create my own lanterns (you know, with candles inside)

etc etc

So I feel kinda busy. Which is motivating too, I reckon...
But jeeeeez...gimme time!

No comments: