Friday, November 12, 2004

will get a royal movie cheese with french fries

Lately I've watched a few movies I really wanted to see (except one, you know which one I'm talking about, right, Martin? :P)

Though personnal opinions about movies does not mean much really... oh wait, I've always said that but that's wrong! Opinions about movies reveal quite a lot about people, don't you think?
Anyway...I've just seen..

Big Fish, and it was not the real surprise I expected. I enjoyed it right, but there's a lil something in it that did not totally charmed me. I just can't put the finger on the *something* though. I prefered Edward Scissor hand or Beetlejuice, and even better, the nightmare before xmas.

The day after tomorrow, which I enjoyed, sorry for all who hate that kind of American cinema :)
It was not the movie of the year,no , but it really entertained me!

Van Helsing... Martin's choice!!! (sorry Martin but it was so bad that I don't want to have anything to do with it! lol). I fell asleep after 5 minutes, last time this happened was in front of the James Bond with Sophie Marceau.

Goodbye Lenin, I really enjoyed it. Great story (with really interesting comments from Martin) with guuud actors.

Elephant... From the list here, I think I will remember this one. I've stopped breathing in the middle of the movie (yup, one of my new hidden powers;-). It was terrifying, excellent. I don't look at teenagers carrying big bags in the same way now ;-)... Well, seriously, it's the kind of movie that should motivate our involvement to protect the kids... and to get rid of the NRA and any kind of similar organisation immediatly.

No comments: