Saturday, December 11, 2004

Close your eyes, open your mouff

...beware of the flies!
:P

As I've been on a supa mama mode today... I, well, Lola and I made a real delicious cake.

Another recipe you'll tell me?
Well yes, I mean, NO! it's THE recipe of the week!

I hate cooking, so if it can be simple and yummyssimo, it's like gold to me!
I found the recipe in the bible

Grab a pen and don't bite your lips too much!
If you resist trying it, you'll be the survivor...

Apple chocolate pie

you need:
2 apples
50cl of creme fraiche
4 eggs
200g of chocolate
1 short pastry (pâte sablée, hein, ils sont pas clairs dans mon dico! lol)
2 big spoons of sugar
1/2 lemon

-put the pastry in the form
-cut the apples in small pieces and put them on the pastry
-mix 30cl of creme fraiche + 4 eggs + sugar + lemon juice. Put all that on the apples
-woooosh put your pie in the oven for 30 minutes (not too hot)
-Once it's ready, take it off the oven and let it getting a bit colder
-While the pie's getting colder, melt the chocolate + the rest of the creme fraiche, and pour this divine mixture on your pie
-woooosh, put your pie in the fridge so that the chocolate gets a bit harder.

And try it as soon as you can't resist anymore.

Phewwwww recipes are nightmares to translate!

Here's the pie we made:



And you can see that it's definatly been *Lola approved*


No comments: