Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A crepe suzette Christmas

We leave in a couple of hours for Bretagne, yeeeepeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :P

I think I only wish one thing for Xmas at the end...more time. I've just completly lost it lately, doing everything in a rush, forgetting half of what I had to do, etc.
I'm usually fookin well organized... shiteroo, what happened?!!

Lola's not so sick (less than Martin... jeez, not our time of the year!), but she coughs so much that it often makes her vomit..
Yesterday on our bed, on the sofa, on Martin *working chair* and finally at 3.00 IN our bed (she was coughing so much that I wanted to keep an eye on her and took her with us.)
I finally spent half of the night in her 1m40 bed (eeeck), giving her water or syrup as soon as she started coughing a lot.
Went back to bed at 4.30...
How many kids do we want again?!!!

But my voice is almost back, even though I sound more like a smoking truck driver... at least I can talk :P ...Pheww just in time! hehe
I feel a bit tired, but pretty ok. I think I'll work on the hobbit house the whole day tomorrow so that Martin can recover completly.

I just can't wait to be there now, far from the polluted Paris and its routine **~~*^* * *

I've had no time for my blog really, even less time to relax visiting other bloggies, so I send you all my *Xmas witch* to wish you a merry merry Christmas and the warmest times with your families and friends.
Huggggles, scruffffles and salacious smooooches!

No comments: