Friday, December 03, 2004

Friday in a shaker

here's a zoom on lil precious moments that finally made my day. Does routine really exist? I doubt it, not if you use your inner zoom sometimes ;-)

relieved
When Lola finally made her nap, her arms around Joe's who was doing the same

almost discouraged
When I admitted I had to re-do 6 illustrations for my new tale. It takes so much time! And I have no time at all.

intuitive
When the hubby of the caretaker started to sing loudly while cleaning the stairs: I could bet 10 bucks they go back home (Portugual) for Christmas :))

worried
Realising EVERYBODY has put the extended version of the LOTR in their xmas list!!!! Will Santa Claus get enough stock???

posh
Realising I do not buy any kind of apple, I buy the "Golden Delicious", I do not buy Spain's clementines, I buy "Clémentines La Savoureuse", 3 times the price of the normal ones of course.
Thank Gawd, I find my posh fruits definatly exquisite.
(memo to self; add an appropriate adjective to anything you wanna sell)

blushing
When I pushed the record button of the video tape recorder to watch later a crucial episode of (cough cough) Lady Oscar.
No, I do not waste time watching cartoons! But Lola does! And influences me baaaaadly!
LOL
I know! It's tragic (all the more as I already know all the episodes)
hehe

smiling
Enjoying the beauDiful blue from the twilight tonight, coming back from the parc.
It felt wonderful**~~~*^** *

No comments: