Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Glass painting and my 1000 and 1 other brilliant ideas

Last year we did papier maché fairies for the whole family (they were quite nice at the end!)
I know my mom is doing mosaics stuff for everywhone (and if you don't like handcraft stuff, you'd better change of family, lol)
And this year, I thought we could try painting on glass... painting on champagne flutes...maybe joining a bottle of champ for each couple... yeahhhhhhhhhhh! brilliant idea!

I went to buy the supa glass painting kit and 3 dozens of champagne flutes.

Xmas is next week, so it was time we start with them.
And so we started. We tried, and trained again and again on our own glasses. (ps: nebber use PINK to paint a glass, no way to drink wine in that!)

We tried, and we failed!
The result is a nightmare, which brought some good laughs at least. We are definatly not glass painters!

Et voilà, if you ever come to visit us, we'll use some of our flutes stock, believe me.
We just have to get enough champ now :P

lol

I have to jump into the Xmas rush now for the presents!
I've no ideas of course... except that glass painting kit which is already packed... for my mama:P hehe

No comments: