Friday, December 17, 2004

In Dublin's Fair City,

...where the grogs are so yummy! laaaalalala Molly Maloooone...

I'm glad it's the weekend, taking care of Lola while being sick felt as if I was taking care of 10 shrimpettes!
Now Martin can help, I can have a hot grogg (1 shot rum+1 teaspoon sugar+squeeze of lime juice+boiling water) and relax.

And tomorrow I'll start with my plan #7: the ol' supa bionic woman plan.
What's the fook kind of plan is it? Well simple: using all my optimistic potential ("potential" is the key word!) to feel like in mid-summer :P

(atishooo)
(cough)
(cough cough)

It gonna be tough, but it will work. A long bath, bubbles included, will make a first huge difference!
Then letting the shrimpette to her grand-mama will make the rest.
When you've such a lil one around, devilish one I should add, your attention is always busy. You don't fully sleep, you don't lose yourself in thoughts and dreams, you do not make any break. All your attention is focused on the next trick your lil one is preparing!

Haaa, but it's the weekend, and I see in my cristal ball that it gonna be some *speschul* one!

Running for my grog in the most bionic woman style (which seems very slow but is very quick actually! Remember the way she runs!!), singing my Molly Malone song!

(yeepeeeee, it's the weekend!!! weeeeeee!!!)


*generous* Molly Malone

No comments: