Sunday, December 19, 2004

No milk blahblahs today

After spending the most wonderful evening with unique blogging creatures, I got sicker than I already was.
But I wouldn't have missed that evening for anything (a big big hug to the beauDiful damoiselle who organized it ;-)**~~*^*)
I have discovered really interesting and funny people there! I'm going to get addicted to their blogs (which I did not always know before).
Naturally when there are so many people around, you can't talk with everyone (sigh), but at least I know much more those who were around *our* table, which is already brilliant!

Martin absobloodilutely enjoyed it too... not sure if he will update his blog though, but I'll kick his ass so that he starts again :P
hehe

Anyway, I send warm huggs to those who made of that evening such a success (that means about everybody, no? hehe)

Today's been less fun... Well actually at 3.00 am just after taking *Cinderellalulu* back to her lil castle, I just completly lost my voice.
Learning that, the family looked a bit too happy today when we joined them for lunch! Grmmppphhhh
I can whisper, but no way to make a proper sound. Heaven for Martin and the shrimpette too I bet! ;-)

Having lost my voice is something I can stand, but that headache that is sticking me... leave me alone, you head eater!!!

Okies, I'm on my way to look where my voice is hiding, and when I find it, I can tell you it will hear me very clearly!


click here

No comments: