Wednesday, December 15, 2004

socks and the meaning of life

Almost the end of the year, my lil blog deserves some treasures me thinks!
Sooooo....(sit down comfortably and have pop corns)

... for the first time in my life I slept with socks yesterday! Sex-appeal made its luggage quickly, some reputation to protect I bet.

Sleeping with your socks is something in a woman's life. It means you are now comfortable enough to feel free to fart under the covers and pretend to practice jogging on sundays. Maybe you'll even start to have a beer watching soccer with your hubby. No!!! Your hubby only watches soccer with its good ol' buddies!

Anyway... wearing socks... bubye feminity!

...yup yup... that, or...

Maybe yesterday it's been fookin COLD around here and wether I accepted a cruel death within a couple of minutes, or I surrendered to the socks' power... and warmth!

:P

No comments: