Tuesday, January 25, 2005

248 pages and a lot of inspiration!

Like every year, I've printed all the bloggies from the past year... and for 2004, I've finally *written* 248 pages of blogs!
Gawd, if I think that for 2002 I've printed 73 pages, for 2003, 139 pages... and for 2004, 248... remind me to buy ink and paper for 2005 :P

I had to do it quickly, because all my images had been downloaded at my ex-internet provider's. Another week and I would have lost them all!

You may ask what's the point printing all these blogs, hm?
Hmm, when I wonder that, I just open the 2002 or 2003 *books* and realize this is a very very good idea.
As my blog is really personnal, I find there all the big events I might have forgotten more or less, from the past years.
My pregnancy for instance, pictures of me as round as a ball, all the feelings I've got by then.
Or my first contract with an editor. Or my first tatoo! ;-)

Anyway, I find in here what I would not get with a photo album or simple written diary.
Lola, Martin and I really had fun turning the pages of the 2003 *book* yesterday!
It's really unique**~~*^* * **^^* *

No comments: