Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Connected!

Woooooo!!!
(dancing around)
(throwing rose petals in the the air)
It works, it works, and it's so so fast! It almost feels as if my words appeared on the screen before I type them!
lol

When your computer is usually connected all day, you get kinda addicted to the internet...
And Gawd, a full week without the internet has been very, very long!
I don't watch tv, don't read newpapers, don't listen at radio, the internet is the only information tool I use.

So for a week, I felt like on a lil island lost in the middle of the Pacific.
And when I think a few years ago, the internet was criticized for making people more hmm isolated! lol
I just experienced the opposite!

Okies, now gimme a couple of days to visit your bloggies again and to dive into zillions of crispy news!
**~~*^* *

No comments: