Monday, January 10, 2005

In memory of Dragon Lady

I've just learnt our (Ariel, Penny and I and all the regs from ol' Catch 22) Dragon Lady had passed away.
I had lost contact with her since about 2 years.

But I remember how she welcome me in that very *schpeshul* chatroom, catch 22, when I started using the internet. I was 21 or 22 I think.
She was like the guru of this chatroom, knowing everybody around, always being interested with what was happening around.
She was from Hawaii.
Not so long ago, I sent her a lil oil painting of a flying mermaid and she sent me back a Hawaiian dress. That was our deal:)

She was definatly sweet and maternal with me. And patient with my ugly English.

sigh

Second time I *meet* Death in the internet world. First time was with *Hamburg player*, a chatter from the same gang. We had met him 3 months before he was gone.

I wish I had meet Dragon Lady once. That is a very frustrating part of the internet. New people jump into your life and suddenly they disappear. That's it, nothing to add.

(sending a big hug to DL's family and to the 22ers and whisperers that were close to her**~~*^^* * *)

No comments: