Thursday, January 27, 2005

I've been Shreked....ouch!

The problem with cartoons and kids is that when you get a new dvd, you've to accept to watch it about a zillions times!
And we had the bad bad idea to borrow Shrek 2 for Lola the other day. I was curious, it got excellent critics.

Well, there are some details I enjoyed. I liked the cat spitting out his hairs' ball.
But for the rest, I wasn't into it (though I'm very easy.... I even still luuuve Benny Hill!). But no, this time the magic did not work.
It has certainly something to do with Shrek's face, I don't like at all the design of it.
And well, so far we've watched it in French. That might be THE problem.

Anyway, Lola's top 5 this month is:

1.Ulysse 31 (yeepeeeeee! dunno why she likes it really, she's too young to appreciate)
2.Heidi (which gets one of the worst cartoon song!)
3.Shrek 2 (sigh)
4.Kirikou and the sorceress (the best cartoon I've seen since ages! Wawww, amazing, trooly amazing. You've to watch it!)
5.Harry Potter and the prisonner of Azkaban (which I've just discovered. Guud one)

Sooo, no more teletubbies and barbapapa! Isn't life beauDiful sometimes?
(I'm lying here... I really love Barbapapa:)


Kirikou, one of the most beauDiful cartoons I've ever seen!

No comments: