Saturday, January 08, 2005

I've been Wanadooded...

And it hurts, I can hardly walk anymore!

A week, a full week our internet provider -WANADOO- has blocked our ftp access... for maintenance.
You know, a normal company would do it during night time, for a few hours maximum... and they would warn us about it!
Wanadoo did not!

As they're the most expensive on the market (but we registered 4 years ago, at the time, their prices were fine), I wonder how they dare playing with their customers (which does not include us anymore) this way.

Anyway, we're gone on the roads of our new provider club internet, not much better, but a lil bit.

The adress of this blog has been modified, same for the DHN's blog.

I hope people can find their way to them, i can't post any redirectory page for the moment!
Gawd, sometimes I luuuve technology!

No comments: