Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Time eater

I'm sure you all have lil pleasures or hobbies that take a looooooot of time.
And I know what is my lil weakness. Long time ago it was chat online, it could have been blogging too but no, I don't blog everyday, and never make of it an obligation.

Neeee, my time eaters are simply GAMES!
And as I know meself, I do not play often (cough cough). I naturally never play online, or I would not sleep anymore!

Games. Whatever game as long as there is a lil challenge.

Unfortunately, we've started recently a new PS game, one we wanted since a year maybe. We had to wait for its price to be reasonnable, and found a second-hand one (price for new PS games are indecent, about 60 euros for this one!)
It's a RPG game ("Champions of Norrath"), hack and slash type. My favourite type!
It's basic but fook, at the end of the day when I wanna forget about lil probbies, it works!

hehe

So tonight again, Martin will jump into his dark elf shadowknight's armour while I'll be having fun in my wood elf ranger's one (next time, I take the basic, with no magical power, a barbarian warrior!).
at the moment we're dealing with orcs and giant spiders and ants... isn't life exotic sometimes? ;-)

And I know it's stoopid losing one's time this way, but I can't help it, I have to finish it!


(shrugging) why doing sport when you can just push a button to be tall, muscled and sexy! ;-)

No comments: