Thursday, February 03, 2005

Cavanna's words, sweet sweet food for the soul

Martin and I have many things in common, and one of them is that we appreciate the same kind of books.
Which is very practicial (to share good books) and really pleasant (to share views).

We both luuuve Fantasy books, Science-fiction ones, and historical novels too.

And at the moment we're crazy about Cavanna's historical novels...
le hun blond
l'adieu aux reines
le sang de clovis
les reines rouges
le dieu de clotilde
la hache et la croix
It's direct, BAWDY, fun, suprising, frightening and always linked to true History.
Cavanna talks of Human nature in its best: treacherous, perverse, and violent, but also loving, friendly, caring, impulsive and erotic.

Cavanna was born on the same year as my grand mother... and the words he uses almost make me blush sometimes! I just can't make any parallel betwen Cavanna and my grand mama! No way! lol

No comments: