Monday, March 21, 2005

Happiness in 2 words:

bed + holidays

And I run after both.
A week now I've felt so tired... I just can't go to bed beyond midnight... and I even fall asleep while reading stories to Lola in the late afternoon! Which is scary... when I wake up after 10, 15 minutes, the stormy Lola has had just enough time to empty the cupboards around and put what was in the fridge outside. She really has hidden talents..

But there's nothing I can do at the moment with these very unexpected lil moment of total tiredness. Gawd, gimme a body full of energy, noww.
Reaching my bed whenever I need isn't just possible.
As for holidays, well, I leave for a week soon (what a relief!)

Meanwhile, I expect a very busy week, lots of rendez-vous (=much organisation to know who can keep an eye over Lola when I'm away), and some heavy work to finish.
SIGH

Hopefully this is just the end of a *cycle*, soon I'll feel great again, ready to multitask :-)

No comments: