Friday, March 25, 2005

Music makes the people come together

...but not as much as I would like!

I've just missed Dead Can Dance's concert, and I won't be able to go and watch Juliette and the Licks in 10 days, same for The Presidents of the USA end of March...
I still have hopes for Apocalyptika in May though!

Worse, I've just learnt System of a Down will perform in June! Last time I saw them I was expecting Lola **~~*^* *
And they come back just for my new pregnancy, see! hehe... it's a sign!
But no more tickets for their concert! Arggggg
That kills me.
It was one of the best concert we had ever seen!


SOAD


But...but... I'm over happy I'm not going to see Slipknot (yuuuuck) next week! See, when you take things this way, it's kinda easier ;-)

(still sobbing for SOAD though)

No comments: