Friday, March 11, 2005

Scary reality

You remember when you were younger when you sat around with friends on summertime, preferably in the middle of the night, and started to tell frightening stories with a torch in the hands?
At the time I was specially frightened by the most classic story of the baby sitter finding the kids cut into pieces in the fridge (lol, it was even hard to type that sentence for me, can you imagine?!!!)

Of course, the scary part was that it was supposed to be TRUE.

Horrible images came back to my mind for days then.

And when I hear in the news stories like that 5 meters long crocodile who is supposed to have eaten 80 persons... it sounds so much as a legend, that finally I think all my childhood's horror stories might have been really true too!
Reality is this way at the end.
Much worst than what your imagination can create!!! (except if you're really weird, that is ;-)

Brrrrrrr...


by Jonathan Blair

No comments: