Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Slow countdown

Finally I got my first rendez-vous at the doc!
This doc, an old very active lady, was really nice (and expensive grrmppph), it went really well :))
I'll see her again once again, and then all my rendez-vous will be at the hospital.

My due date is the 1st of November... I kinda expect a busy winter...!

After my rendez-vous, I joined another place where they sucked my blood to fill 7 bottles! So many tests I have to make... crazy!
Next step is the first scan in 3 weeks. Then we'll really know if all is fine, I try to be zen about it, but I'm not sure I really am. It's natural.

For now the only thing that bothers me a lil bit is feeling that tired (I hope the appropriate vitamines will help), feeling sea-sick every evening too... + living on the 5th floor without lift. Lola does her best but sometimes she cries for my arms. Gotta resist.

Talking of Lola, we haven't told her about the baby yet, we wait to be sure all is fine. But I fear she's heard somehow our talks. Or maybe it's a coincidence but...
... this week, she's had nightmares, one during which she kept screaming "no baby!", the other one when she kept asking "is mama ok?" ! ...
Strange, no?
And you know, every evening we have a lil ritual before she jumps into bed. She goes to take a blanket, install herself between Martin and I, and have a long cuddle with us. But not this week; this week she asks to "lie on mama's belly", she had never done that before..!

(Okies, I've typed enough, time for a nap ;-)

No comments: