Monday, April 18, 2005

12th week, 12 candies to celebrate

Starting today my 12th week being preggie (yeahhhh!)

What do they say?
-the mini-one takes much weight from a week to another. His/her weight should be now 45 grammes and he/she should be 10 cm long from head to feet.
-if the mini-one is a *he* then he should now be equiped :P
-the mini-one can fold the arms and turn the hands. His/her face can now move and he can frown! lol :)

And I say... That all the symptoms that I've had since the first weeks are still here, 3 months later!... Except maybe my trawler, because appetite is back!
I'm having my everyday dose of vitamines but I don't feel they change anything, I feel fookin tired. I hope thiswill change soon!
As for my belly, it's still the same, it's just my trousers that have seriously shrunk lately!!! (s)

Lilypie Baby Ticker

No comments: