Monday, April 04, 2005

3rd month

I'm crossing my bits tight, starting the third month (only) of my pregnancy.
I'm still cautious with it, knowing anything may happen and that it's still a *risky* time.

I've got all my blood's test results (200 euros for them, can you believe it!)... and I have some doubts about the "cat disease" (toxoplasmose) results. Hmmm, I try to be very careful with Joe around, but he keeps coming in the bed to try to sleep near me. Anyway, I got that illness when I was 16 so it should be ok, despite weird results...

Next week this time I'll be having the first scan. Then only I'll feel relieved, or not (lol)!

The first weeks are so long... just like the last months! ;-)

Maybe that's why I start having many "baby-centered" dreams!
Yesterday I dreamt I was expecting 2 babies. Not twins! From one I was pregnant since a month, from the other since 3 months. And the doctors insisted that only one will survive at the end! Oh nice!

The day before, I was in a taxi for a rendez-vous at a clinic, we kept turning around the clinic without managing to stop! And my gyno was tapping foot in front of the door looking at us passing around and around! LOL

And it seems I'm not the only one to have this kind of dreams...;-)... I'm so happy to have learnt about Etolane's pregnancy! As we told each other we are kind of pregnancy sisters now! ;-) I luuuve it!
(happy sigh)***~~*^***^* *~~~*^* *
(doing the mama's slow dance throwing petals around! hehe**~~*^* *)

No comments: