Tuesday, April 12, 2005

After the biz, time for the bises

(sowwwy, je sais c'est nul!)

After busy days of hard work (yup, I just don't spend ALL my time sleeping ;-), I expect some deserved results!

I expect 20 copies of my new book. The publishing house has to hurry, I can't wait...

I've almost finished re-working and re-checking my tale script. The illustrations are done. Now I have to mix all that together to send it to publishing houses! I'll show you extracts of it very soon :)

All that means soon I'll have time to make new paintings, I miss it!

And, hm, Martin, who's also my webish guru, and I have almost finished my new painting website. I give it 2 weeks and it's online! yeeepeeee!!!

Oh, and the cherry on the cake, I expect some painting order in the next days:)

Typing so much about work makes me.... yawwwwwwnnn.... Time for a nap now!

No comments: