Thursday, April 07, 2005

Music for the eyes, but not only

While looking for some lost cds yesterday, I realized I had many movies' soundtracks. I'm a big fan of the music that comes with beauDiful images. Music is the essential touch that will give strength, poetry and emotion to images.

At the moment (but it changes really often), my top 10 soundtracks would be..

1.The Virgin Suicides
2.Barry Lyndon
3.The Crow, city of Angels (never saw the movie though, lol)
4.Dune
5.LOTR 1 & 2
6.Once more with feeling
7.Clockwork Orange
8.The Piano
9.Kill Bill 1
10.Labyrinth



And then you have... Once upon the time in the west, The good the bad the ugly, Nightmare before Xmas, Star Wars' imperial march (the only thing I like from the series :P), M.A.S.H's main theme, Car Wash, Shaft, Hair, Tommy (dunno if the Who made the album before the movie though, sorry :P), etc etc..

Just naming all of them makes me wanna jump into some purple sofa and start with a *musical nap* ;-)

I give my personnal award to Ennio Morricone and Danny Elfman because they have created real inspiring worlds for my imagination! :)

No comments: