Friday, April 29, 2005

New Life (wasn't it a DM song?)

I just had to metion it today. Jack is about to close his photos' shop tomorrow.

I am not aware of all the reasons that killed his biz, but I think it's been one of the victim of high tech and internet. Do we go to get photo prints anymore? I do it maybe once a year now. And I select just a very few photos...

I guess there's a book to be made about all the biz that are going to disappear because of the same reasons..

Anyway, Jack is about to start a new life. I wish him the very best and will follow carefully what's going to happen in the next months. It's going to be exciting, I can feel it!

I'll cross my bits tighter so that he can make money from what he loves: photography and writing.

Cheers! (not fun to make a toast with sparkling water but... the intention is here, rilly! :-)

No comments: