Tuesday, April 12, 2005

RainbowPope

It's not because everybody has got a kind of Pop'overdose that I'm not going to talk about it!
I was just thinking that I would find it kewl if the *holy spirit* could inspired the gang so that they chose a black pope.

Too politically correct? Shhhh... It would just be fair and would correspond to the kind of religion I believe in. Not a religion for some whitish elite. A black woman would be purrrfect, but then miracles do not happen everyday!

Of course, make that black pope open-minded, close to people's problems and you'll make my day.

Ermm actually....
... make him green, pink or rainbowish, nevermind, he simply has to be open-minded and understanding and generous.
Amen ;-)

Girls...make them talk about religion and they focus on colours!
(shrugging)

No comments: