Friday, April 22, 2005

Shrinking trousers

My first visit to Necker hospital was really fine.
Four different persons took care of me, explaining me everything, taking measures, etc. I accepted that a student make the *female bits* exams, they've to learn after all (and I'm used to that, I had students checking what was necessary all the time for my first pregnancy).

I go back there next week for the Trisomy 21 test. You're not forced here to make this test, but I don't see why people wouldn't want to know if there's a problem..

Anyway, after spending 2 hours there, I left, happy, for Monparnasse and its shops.
I was already tired and it was a bit cold but it was so pleasant to have this time for meself without having to run**~~*^* *

I was looking for a pair of jeans for preggie women (and me unreasonnable creature, for a pair of shoes too).
My jeans are still ok, if you consider that "ok" in a very tight way :P
But they're not comfortable enough anymore I feel. (SIGH)

So I tried elephant type stuff, way too big each time. Which was kinda reassuring, but also very boring!
I guess I'll stick to my ol' jeans for the moment, wearing them in the "open way" (how sexy!) (SIGH)
I haven't found shoes either, a relief for my credit card ;-)

I came back to take Lola with a few bags full of clothes for her. That I can never resist! Almost worst than shoes!


not really longing to wear these!!! (OMG! but look at these shoes, they're even worse!)

No comments: