Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Toxo

I knew my blood results for toxoplasmosis were strange!
When I saw my gyno this morning, she could not believe the lab had put "result uncertain" as a conclusion.

Wether it's "positive" or "negative"!
My gyno sent me directly in emergency to make new tests in the toxo and trisomy 21 specialized laboratory.

And there I was, with Lola on my back, running to make this new test.

SIGH

I hope to get the results before the end of the week.
It bothers me that this comes so late in my pregnancy (I was ready to anything for the 2 first months, now I've seen my baby and all... It's not the same)

So that you "don't die stoopid" as we say (lol), toxo can be transmitted by cats and raw meat. Both are part of my routine, huh.

Sooo, what happens then if I get it? I don't know much yet... except this brings a huge risk for brain and heart damage for the baby.

But, don't worry, as long as I do not have the results, I really can't tell much.
It is probably a useless stress, everything will be fine :-))) ... we'll see, I just have to be patient... again!!!

Arggg

Time for a nap, I'm dead after crossing Paris this way in such a lil time!


PS: I'm not supersticious BUT....it's the 13th today and... I've walked under 2 ladders in less than 5 minutes (I never ever do that usually)! Grmmppphhh :P

No comments: