Friday, May 13, 2005

Buggy me!

While France is having fun about the next referendum (sigh), spring is here, the birds are singing and I feel I'd RILLY need new shoes!!!

Okies, I'd luuuve getting those beige boots I've seen the other day... I'd wear them with some indian type of skirt and would run around trying to fly with my feathers.
But, I'm preggie and won't run this way really soon.... soooo, my mind is making a kind of contract with my feet and they've decided to stand against me...
...yuss, if there are any new shoes to join, they'll have to be comfortable enough for me to walk after the devilish Lola.

Funny because when I think about *comfortable* shoes, I think about the horrible pairs of mephisto of my grand mama... eeeeck!!!

Anyway, I think I'll keep my summer fantasy focused on teens' shoes, the Buggy shoes (not the ones on the photo though). The only problem is that all the models I've seen are wether in PINK or in WHITE... hm hm. My feet can't wear these colours. No way. What a dilemma!!!!
(off to cuddle my old pairs of birkenstock, 2 pairs, both in red :P ...Yeahh the -singing- lady in red, dat was me!! ;-)

No comments: