Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Feeling like a marmot in full winter

After 4 days away during which I felt on top of the world, taking care of Lola, running after Joe, even working on the house, I came back to Paris completly broken.
I did not expect I could sleep that much yesterday. Huuu, I hate feeling that way!
Today's much better (I hope!), I can even blog again ;-)

I dunno if that helped (I think it did) but I've started my day enjoying body butter (how salacious does that sound? lol). The weather is wonderful outside, as it's been now for a few days, but it's so cold! Fook! 4°C! Not warm enough for my monoï to be used (using monoï oil simply means it's summertime, you know?). Anyway, taking care of meself seems really important to feel some energy back. And my beloved mango body butter is miraculous here. Who would have believed that!

No comments: