Thursday, May 26, 2005

Living on fresh air

(the French expression "vivre d'amour et d'eau fraîche" is so much beDer... for once ;-))
"Living on fresh air", that's about what we plan to do.

What does that mean? That means we've taken the decision to live with one salary for a while.
Maybe my painting biz will work someday, but it's far from being a salary at the moment.

The logic process would be for me to look for a new job, though my *job* is definatly my painting biz.
Ok I'm preggie so I can't get a new job in the next months.
And after, we'll see. I'll take care of our baby for a year minimum. Why wasting most of a salary to have you baby kept by someone else? naa, that does not work for me.

We simply want to give to our family life the most important part of the cake :-)
We're not rich at all.. But we'll make sacrifices in less important fields and that's it. Maybe it gonna be too hard, maybe we won't make it, but we want to try.

As for me, being at home is fine since I already work a lot from here, it's just that... it would be good that I make money ;-)

Anyway, that's our new philosophy of life, focussing on what matters. Life's short! **~~*^* * ***~~*^*

No comments: