Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Next movie, please?

Between 2 RPG (on the PS2) that take weeks and burn a few neurones, we hurry to watch all the movies we've missed in the past months and years (I just can't remember what a cinema looks like anymore ;-)

Here are the last ones we've watched, the favorite in first position (damn, how logical I am! :P)

1.Kill Bill part 2 is definatly the very best one among this list. All what I luuuve in cinema can be found in it. Kill Bill 1&2 comes very close to *the good, the bad and the ugly* which makes my heart beat ohh very fast :)

2.Okies, only Metallica's fans will enjoy it I guess. It was very interesting to see how the band almost exploded from inside. I've discovered a Kirk I would not have imagined (happy sigh**~~~*^* *)

3.The topic is very original, the actors great. It's been years I wanted to watch it and I haven't been disappointed. Not a cult movie, but good one.

4.Already talked of it. I spent an excellent moment hiding under my cover and jumping on Martin!

5.Not as bad at all as I had heard. Details in it make the beauDy of that movie.

6.Tom Cruise as a baddie is kewl, he should do it more often. Not my type of movie though but better than I expected it to be!

In 6 words: I haven't wasted my time!
Only good movies and a couple of excellent ones.

What would you recomment next (in dvd only though)? I need inspiration!

No comments: